I can find you the best solutions for your needs and within budget!!
Here are just some of the upgrades or repairs that I will be more than happy to discuss with you in detail. If you can't find what you are looking for on my website, don't hesitate to email me or call and it will be my pleasure to help you however I can.
I can help you find the Best product for the Best Price and offer you a Quality Installation
- All your Boating / Caravan / Motorhome & Automotive Electrics
- Rear & Front Parking Assist Sensors (Camera & Sensors)
Caravan / Motor Home Rear Cameras
- Electric Brake Controllers, Tekonsha & Redarc
- Mobile Phone Handsfree Car Kits & Cradles
- Solar Panels, Fixed & Portable with Regulators.
- Automotive Electrical Accessories
(Driving Lights, DVD, GPS, Stereos, Adaptors, Plugs, etc)
- Dual Battery Management Systems with Battery Isolation & Low voltage cut-out
- 12V to 240V Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- LED Lights & Globes for Vehicles, Trailers, Cabins, Work Lights & Boats
- Marine Quality Switch Panels
- Electrical Power Sockets & Plugs
- Start Batteries / Marine Batteries / Deep Cycle Batteries
- Battery Monitoring Systems
- DC to DC Boosters for improved recharge voltage & current.
- UHF / VHF & HF Radios
- 12 Volt Fridges Engel & WAECO.
- Video/Audio Installations
- Motorcycle Electrical Repairs
- Trailer & Towbar Wiring
- Custom Installations
I am a camper and boat enthusiast myself and rely on 12 Volts to power all my needs, whether it be a day trip down to the beach or a more remote or lengthy trip away. Some of the comforts you can power from 12 Volts include; the fridge or freezer, lighting, a mobile phone charger, laptop, iPad, iPod, audio docking station and for some, even the TV. The possibilities are almost endless as to what you can power or upgrade on your RV or Boat with 12 Volts. My work has been tried and tested and continues to demonstrate its reliability, ease of use and durability even through the more rugged conditions. This will provide you peace of mind and confidence that you will have the power you need when you need it.
My experience and skillset will save you the money, time and disappointment that can come with the wrong installation.